City of Cleveland Building Department is seeking to hire a Master Plan Examiner
Applicant will be required to review Commercial and Residential Construction Documents to determine compliance with the Ohio Building Code, Residential Code of Ohio, Cleveland Building Code and the Cleveland Zoning Code.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Five years of full time paid experience as a Registered Architect or Engineer.
- Experience as a plans examiner is preferred.
- Must be a registered Architect or Engineer
- Interim or full-fledged Master Plans Examiner and Residential Building Official or Residential Plans Examiner.
- Valid State of Ohio Driver’s License.
If you have any questions you can contact
David Cooper, Deputy Director
Chief Building Official
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.