JOB TITLE: Electrical Inspector
DEPARTMENT: Building Inspections
Primary responsibilities include reviewing the electrical and building aspects of construction plans. Inspect all electrical installations in and on public and private properties and buildings to ensure conformance with approved plans, as well as applicable codes and ordinances. Will also perform utility inspections and bank deposit inspections for bank programs. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Require seven years practical experience in electrical contracting, electrical plan reviews
and electrical inspections. Working knowledge of building construction methods
- Must possess a state certification as an Electrical Safety Inspector. Additional
certifications are desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret the electrical aspect of building plans and specifications.
- Must have excellent writing, oral and organization skills.
- Dependability a must.
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $38,000 – $54,600
Date Posted: April 22, 2013
Filing Deadline: May 6, 2013
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
Cleveland Heights City Hall
40 Severance Circle
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.