Under administrative direction, performs architectural services required in the construction, alteration, and addition to buildings. Plans, supervises, and directs assigned personnel. Performs other job-related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering from and accredited four year college or university is required.
- Five years of full time paid experience as a registered Architect or engineer is required.
- Experience as a Plan Examiner is preferred.
- Must be a registered Architect or Engineer and an interim or full-fledged Plans Examiner
- A valid State ofOhio Driver’s License is required
Visit our web site at www.city.cleveland.oh.us
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.