SAFEbuilt is currently looking for a Combination Inspector for their Bay Village, OH Office. OH Residential Plumbing Inspector License is required, additional OH Residential Inspector Licenses preferred.
SAFEbuilt has a 20 year history of providing building department services as a government contractor. Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. Join the other highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement.
We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
• Perform field inspections during various stages of construction
• Read and examine plans and specifications when required
• Report violations and maintain files/records
• Perform other related duties as required
• Extensive knowledge of local building codes and current construction procedures/technology
• Interpretation of codes in the field and ability to provide code compliant solutions
• Must possess the ability to positively interact with the other staff members, the general public, contractors, governmental entities, and other clientele
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management, organization, and attention to detail skills
• Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and a considerable amount of independent judgment
• OH Residential Plumbing Inspector License Required
• OH Residential Building and Mechanical Inspector Licenses preferred
• ICC Certifications are a bonus
• 3-5 Years of experience in municipal code inspections
• High School or Equivalent
• Good Driving Record
• Commensurate with experience and certification levels
CONTACT: Human Resources at SAFEbuilt – firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY AT: www.safebuilt.com/careers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.