JOB TITLE: PlumbingIBuildingInspector
REPORTS TO: BuildingCommissioner
Primary responsibilities include the reviewing of the plumbing, sewer, and Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) aspects of construction plans. Will inspect all plumbing, sewer and HVAC installations in and on public and private properties to ensure compliance with approved plans, as well as with applicable codes and ordinances.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License.
• Seven years of practical experience in the installation of plumbing systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Possession of a State Plumbing Inspector’s Certification.
• Must possess Class Ill Field Inspector’s Certification.
• Other certifications are a plus.
• Other duties as assigned.
Status: Permanent, Full-Time Salary Range: $29,000- $52,0 0
Date Posted: July 16, 2014 Filing Deadline: July 30, 2014
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED: Human Resource Office Cleveland Heights City Hall
40 Severance Circle Cleveland Heights, OH 44118 firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER