FAIRVIEW PARK ASSISTANT BUILDING COMMISSIONER
The City of Fairview Park is accepting applications for a full-time Assistant Building Commissioner position. The qualified applicant MUST have State of Ohio Certifications as a Building Official (BO), Building Inspector (BI), Electrical Safety Inspector (ESI) or Plumbing Inspector (PI), and Residential Building Official (RBO). Ability to obtain Interim Certification before time of hire may also be accepted with conditions of employment. Excellent salary and benefits. Salary range is $52,600-$78,168.
- pass (test negative) a pre-employment drug test
- pass a background check
- possess valid Ohio driver’s license, or equivalent, with an acceptable driving record
- ability to read blueprints and compare with construction in progress
- make judgment decisions and interpret codes
- establish and maintain effective working relationships with owners, contractors, co-workers and the public
- explain regulations in a clear, concise manner
- prepare and maintain accurate reports and records
- recommend methods for achieving code compliance
- proficient computer skills.
Email completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
20777 Lorain Road
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Application deadline: Friday, April 28, 2023.
Applications available at: https://www.fairviewpark.org/job-openings/