The City of Cleveland is searching for individuals with an Associate’s Degree in Construction Management or related field and 3 or more years of experience in building or remodeling, contracting, building construction, estimation, or inspection to the local City of Cleveland building codes to join their team as a Rehabilitation Inspector.
- Oversee rehabilitation projects for 1-4 family dwellings
- Initial assessment of the feasibility of building and work
- Working with families to explain and prepare property for rehabilitation
- Put projects out to bid
- Work with selected contractors to oversee electrical, plumbing, heating, & roofing rehab
- Monitor work for lead hazards and abatement
- Ensure that, with project completion and sign off, the safe and satisfactory return of home dwellers.
Oversee projects from beginning to end!
Apply now to talk to our
Recruiter about this excellent opportunity offering career development,
competitive wages, and a robust health and wellness benefits package.
This is a full time, direct hire position with The City of Cleveland.